Tuesday 22 May 2007

Anger Management!


"I had no epiphany, no singular revelation, no moment of truth, but a steady accumulation of a thousand slights, and a thousand indignities produced in me an anger, a desire to fight the system that imprisoned my people" [Nelson Mandela, page 35 of "MANDELLA, An Illustrated Autobiography" 1994]

Ummm ... how do I channel my frustration/anger towards a constructive goal? ... this is not meant to be a rhetorical question ..

Ahh ... are we the prisoners of our own thoughts? ... now, this one is rhetorical :)


Acknowledgement: The drawing above was done by CK, a beloved teacher of mine ..

... Please provide your comment to benefit those who come after you. Click the "comments/post a comment" button. Note: you need to have a Google ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment